EPK

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Internation Heart Completion

I've finished my first Internation Heart and of course chose my home country. I was able to do a bit more stitching this weekend than I thought I would. I even started another small-ish project...



This is what I've accomplished so far on Rock Star in Training by Designs by Lisa.


I've gotten away from rotation so badly this past year or so. I spent this weekend trying to come up with a new rotation schedule. Hopefully....I'll be able to keep to it.

Work wasn't as bad as I had anticapated it would be. But it was still exhausting and there's still one more day to go before my days off. Oh well, I'll be starting a new small project to take with me to work tomorrow so that should help, I hope. It will be one of the state hearts in the Victoria Sampler collection. The state will be Iowa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home