EPK

Thursday, August 04, 2005

On a Roll!

We are on a roll with this one! I've finally started on the second page....only took me 4 years to do it! o_O Eh, progress is progress right? Since this is a nine pager, it should be awhile before I finish it off. That's if I don't take it out of rotation at all this time 'round. I'm notorious (sp?) around here for starting things, getting bored and starting something else (and no Jenn, I haven't forgotten about Legolas, I'm just sick of looking at his face....he and I need some space), then start again....can we say DH doesn't keep track anymore...

Thanks Carol! Any and all support I can get I'll take! I'm hoping I don't go and get pink dementia before Fairy Flora is finished. The real test is can I get over the pinkyness since I'm not working on her everyday......hmm....

To all who like Baseball.....don't take this wrong, but I can't wait till the season is over. I don't want to clean up after anymore double A teams. Can we say disgusting? Football season is coming up and DH loves the Patriots, but at least then I'm either working when they're on tv or else he buys me extra batteries for my diskman....I don't have to clean up any messes they make at least. (or since I live in NE it would probably be the opposing team, like with the BB we get.) Anywho, today was very trying. I'm heading to bed a little early tonight. I have a hunch that we're going to have a very long weekend. Still got my fingers (and toes) crossed that this is wrong, but you never can tell......

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

What is the name of this piece? Do you have a picture of what it will look like finished? I'd love to see it. Who knows you might get enabeling points! :)

Friday, August 05, 2005 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Sure, I am here for support - the pink dementia does fade!! I would stitch with pink again... someday LOL!! What is the large piece you are showing today - I can't seem to recognize it??

Friday, August 05, 2005 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home