EPK

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rick

ACK! It looks like Mr. Rickman has gotten a nasty looking rash or something. The things one sees when stitching......eh, I've found the right side of this row of pages.

ooo, Carol made a good point in her comment. We all seem to have a differant way of attacking a pattern. I usually find the middle, do that page and move on. Fairy Flora is the first pattern I've worked with that was all on one page. I was a bit perplexed at first, but gotta start somewhere right? Too each their own! :)

I've been trying to update the look of this blog as I find ways of going around my wonderful low knowledge of html. Fun city! 8-l anywho......nothing much of note around these parts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi - Re: your comment in my blog about Story Time - they sure do look a bit like chickadees, but I am not sure.... they have lilac and green in them too. Valerie is european, I think, and I wonder if these birds are not regional to New England :-) They are sweet, though...

I have an embarassing question - who is Rickman? Clearly he is someone famous, but I don't recognize him....

Friday, August 12, 2005 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Ah right, there you go - Rickman is Snape! Oh, I like him! For some reason, did not recognize him :-) 17th Century Irish Garden is by Liz Turner Diehl - one of my all time favorite designers.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 1:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home