EPK

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More on Flora

Here's the result of this week's session on Fairy Flora. I've almost found the right hand side of the project, just off by a few stitches. I almost hate to put her away. But I will. Have to get something done on the others.

Since there was a death in the family, I didn't get as much done as I had planned. Too busy making phone calls to make sure that certain other people in the family knew. I hate it when you have to find out about a death in the family through the newspaper, just isn't right, but then again, I'd compare this side of the family as the famous Hatfield and McCoy feud. Ooof, sorry folks, but I'll leave that alone from here on in. I just had to get that bit off my shoulders. On brighter notes, I've almost finished the Rock Star in Training by Designs by Lisa. So I should be posting a picture of it soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Fairy Flora looks great Amanda! You are really almost through the pink haze LOL!! My inlaws are like the Hatfield/McCoys too! Sorry to hear about the death in your family though :-( Looking forward to Rock Star in Training now :-) By the way, where are you located - are you near me? I am in Auburn, NH.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home