EPK

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Progress!

With the deadlines I set myself back in February looming at me....I'm still no where near the number of cross-stitch items I need. That's what I get for being a procrastinator(sp). Because of this, my regular rotation shedule is way of whack, so I've left Celtic Christmas on the floor stand and will be working on her any little chance I get. I've seen so much progress being made on everyone else's, so of course, mine has to start screaming at me.
I'm blaming this on the weather! These two hardly ever sleep this close together. Looks like Angel wants to know where her brother is.....(he's a big bully at times)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

CC is so pretty on that fabric! Cute kitty pic - mine have gotten cuddlier too in this cold, rainy weather... please, no snow for a while though :-)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home