EPK

Saturday, October 08, 2005

No real stitching this week

This week has been so hectic between the problems at work and we're very busy to boot. Been getting out really late and there's not much time before bedtime to do much. I belong to a group called Rolling Thunder and I spent the last two weeks (actually 4 days all my days off) going around and putting up flyers for the Poker Run/Doo Wop which will be on October 15, trying to sell raffle tickets. The only stitching I've gotten done is the one I stitch while watching my programs. At the moment it's the Shiny and Bright by Gloria & Pat Inc. Progress on something I guess, but not on the ones I'd like to have progress on. :( Once I find the batteries to the camera I'll post a picture. Doesn't look like I'll be getting much done on my larger projects this week either. Oh well Que sera! (or however that goes) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi Amanda,
You are correct. The gold on Earth Angel is supposed to be stitched - it calls for that old DMC gold metallic.... 284Z or something like that. I hate that fiber. I am using it for Angel of Love and really hate the stuff. So, I decided to subsitute it with petite gold beads. I already added them to her neckline and love the effect :-) I did that with Enchanted Alphabet years ago too - instead of little blue x's above the ribbon attached to the rabbit, I used tealy antique beads... very nice effect :-)

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home