EPK

Friday, September 30, 2005

Quiz time!





Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


okay, I got this link from Melissa's blog..... o_O Not bad for a first attempt, but now I'm scared of what may be written if I just sit here and hit refresh....Below is Legolas. I didn't get much done on him. It seems that everytime he shows up in the rotation, something happens. Anywho, he's staying out until I can get him done. Rickman will just have to wait a bit longer. The last photo is of Shiny and Bright. I haven't worked on this in awhile so I dragged it out while watching Season 8, Star Gate Finale. I tried to put the words under the photos, but for some reason this thing won't let me do that. And it's a bit sluggish. I'll cut this a bit short, I don't want to push my luck too far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home