EPK

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A little more done

Got a little more accomplished, not much. I can't wait till I get the other pieces done so that I can get back to Celtic Christmas and Fairy Flora. Still can't find the floss bag for Legolas, but I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow, I'm hoping to go through my stash again between events and see if maybe it got put in a differant spot.

This is not how I expected to start my vacation. About 3 hours before I got off work, my ankle starting to throb a little. By the time I called home for a ride I could only walk on my toes. It doesn't look swollen, and I can now put more weight on it than I could when I got home. I'm hoping that it's only due to needing some new sneakers, the ones I have now are a little over a year old and well worn. And before anyone says anthing..yes I hate doctors, and am putting them off until I feel it's worth the effort. That and I leave for a convention on Saturday morning and tomorrow is Veterans day. Rolling thunder has two events they're attending. I'm not spending a few hours with them and at the doctors.

Got this from Carol
You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I hope your ankle feel better. Celtic Christmas is coming online well. I hope you have a great vacation.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home