EPK

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A little progress

Not much progress, but every little bit helps! I swear next time I do multiple pieces from one chart I WILL make sure that I don't have to do them back to back. Unlike the last two times..... Anywho, below is a picture of the mulitple I'm trying to get done. It's a horrible shot, but I've been too lazy to try for a better one, maybe after they're all done. Btw I have 1 more to go after I finish the one I'm working on.....
This is Stitchy Kitty's Pride Hope Unity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Good to see CC back up in your blog :-)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:03:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Amanda - if you really like The Flower Seller, I can send you my chart after I stitch her :-) Let me know :-)

Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home