EPK

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bike Run

Started out on the toys for tots run (it was through the shipyard and according to the "pep talk" they've been doing this for 5 decades, and was focusing on the orphanages this year.) with fairly decent weather, but the rain hit us about mid-way or so. I'm horrible with geography, miles, directions etc. But a bit past ossippi(or somewheres about), NH, my group decided it was time to split and head back home instead of continuing to Loon mountain. I'm a little disappointed, never been there. Stopping at the diner was nice though. Oh well, by the time I got back to my friend's house, I was drenched through and through! Now I'm just tired, sore and feeling a bit icky after being out in this and the nice hot shower I took didn't seem to help it much. Oh well. Kudos to the members in my group (if you're reading this then more and likely you'll know who you are :D ) who showed up and joined the crowd, even though they had no clue where they were or where they were headed. Takes guts to do that, or a very good cause.

If I feel up to it, I'll post the picture for Rock Star in Training later, I barely have the initiative to type this. But it is finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home