EPK

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Can't be Comfy

As you can tell Angel is a big girl, how she can be so content in this small box is just not possible to my mind. She was curled up tightly inside the box while I was waiting for the camera to boot up. I've got her and her "brother" fighting over this box, boy will they be unhappy when I finally toss the thing. Didn't realize they'd claimed it until I found some of their toys in it......

Here is one of two small projects I've finished this evening. This one is by Victoria Sampler, her state heart series. Some of these specialty stitches are going to drive me crazy. Though in this one it took me about 10 minutes or more to figure out how to stitch the small pink flowers. One good thing about this project is that I think I've finally figured out how to do lazy daisies. Not pretty but trust me these look better than the ones that I've done in the past....
This is by Erica Michaels, called Greetings from Maine. I know it's another cutsie thing, but there's not many small projects that aren't. I'm going to see how many of these I can stomach stitching to make a few ornaments this year for a few people I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Awwwww.... sweet kitty :-)

Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Yes, yes - please do join the Celtic Ladies SAL :-) Which one are you going to do? I am doing Celtic Winter on Silkeaver Blue Diamonds Reflections lugana....

Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home