EPK

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Rickman


Here's the latest. I'm almost sorry to say that Mr. Rickman will be going on a month's holiday. While he's gone, Legolas will be filling in. The second page of Rickman has gotten a bit old, compared to the 1 page and most of another I have left for Legolas. If I'm lucky, maybe I can get a good chunk done so that I can get him gone and bring another to work on.

I'll be participating in a SAL for Celtic Ladies (Lavender&Lace's Celtic series) that Carol has put together. I'll be stitching Celtic Christmas on Silkweaver's Sudden Storm. I have everything but the beads, but who needs them this early? Though I will have them by the time I need them. Tomorrow I'm sending DH out to have a working copy made (trust me, if I don't the original would be a big mess and unreadable by the time I finally figured out what I did) Should be able to start her within the week or so depends on what the days bring.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I am so glad you are joining us! I think Celtic Christmas on Sudden Storm is going to be amazing!!

Bye Bye Rickman :-( Looking forward to seeing Legolas working up though!!

Friday, August 26, 2005 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Amanda, Do Not Meddle isn't one of the charts in the stash... sorry!! I think you are looking at the one called "Dragons and Dinosaurs"?? Anyhow, if you want any, just holler!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Glad to see you will be joining us in the SAL. I was going to do CW and I even have all the floss for her but, I decided to to CS instead.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Sure, you can have Blackwork Dragon when it arrives.... I will need your mailing address :-)

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you'll finish this progect one day)))

Friday, August 19, 2011 7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home