EPK

Monday, September 12, 2005

Celtic Christmas Session3

I was too tired to post this last night. Tried to get a further away shot to show off the gold-work, since all my attempts for a close-up just didn't do it any justice at all. I had to do a bit of the border just to start marking it off and to add to when I'm sick of the solid red. I'm feeling a bit better than last week, now it's gettting use to the sinus/allergy problems that this time of year brings.....Just lovely ain't it? (sarcasam here in case you didn't catch it) Lots of changes at work and more to come, it's no wonder I'm blanking out. And Carol, in a few days you'll see another update on Fairy Flora, she's being dug out tonight.

Marble was a very naughty cat last night. He tried to get into a window that contained a window fan and knocked it down almost on top of him. Sometimes I wonder if he was given any brains at all. Luckily the window fan is one of the small ones so it didn't hurt him, just scared the bejeebers out of him. So of course he came running and screaming to the bedroom door.......at 5:30 in the morning......

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

Your progress looks great :)
Thanks for sharing :)
BTW-nice to meet you :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Gorgeous progress! I really like that fabric - I hope it is growing on you :-)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home