EPK

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Celtic Christmas Session2

Here's my update for the Celtic Ladies SAL, Celtic Christmas in all her minute glory. Sometimes I don't like the way it looks on this fabric, but then again, there's times I love it.

Today I attended a meeting for Rolling Thunder. I will definately be joining. It'll now be a case of convincing my work place to give me the times off I need to be an active member. But it is a good cause, so who knows what kind of finagling I'll have to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Off to a great start!! I hope to finally start mine this week now too :-) I like your choice of Sudden Storm - just wait until you add the gold onto it!

Monday, September 05, 2005 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Keep up the great work. I have this pattern too and most of the stash for it but the Celtic ladies are not projects I plan to do in 2005 or 2006. I will have to just watch your work to inspire me...lol.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home