EPK

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Flora Session

The next installment of the Fairy Flora series.... anywho....don't mind me, I'm pulling a 10dayer at work and I'm already starting to get a bit loopy, and this is only one day over what I'm used to working. I did a bit of fill-ins and started the stems to some more of the brambleberries, or whatever those black-purple things are....
Tomorrow I'm dragging Legolas kicking and screaming from his hiding place. My goal for September is to at least get the rest of the page done that I left off on. Heck, I'll be happy if I get the majority of that page done......(monotony people, monotony, ick)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Ah, very nice to see Flora emerging again - you are about done with the pink - woo hoo!!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love the pink and purple. Fairy Flora is coming along great!

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home