EPK

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Celtic Christmas4


I'm a thourghly peeved at the moment. My goal for this session was to get the train done. Unfortunately the goldwork and I are having an argument, don't ask me what it's about, the goldwork won't say. The large loop you see is where the disagreement has taken place, the curly Q won't add up correctly with everything else. But when I go and backtrack the counting and all, the numbers add up. I can't explain why the curl won't do what it's supposed to. I may need to fudge this. (not quite sure how in this instance) I put too much work into this to have to not only start over, but to throw the fabric out. Though I hate saying this but the funds department does not allow for this, which is one reason I went with a fabric I already had buried away. I'm just hoping that someone else who has stitched this piece could give me some idea on what may have gone wrong. I've already checked the tiag website and there is no error listed for this chart. I've spent the entire day trying to figure out what happened. (Even at work I tried to puzzle it out in my head) but no go. HELP

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I wish I could help you with your problem but, I'm not doing this piece. It here a mistake on the chart? Did you check the TIAG web site? Is the large loop the only thing that is not matching up? everythign else around it is right?

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Boy, I wish I could help - please don't throw it away. Maybe putting it down for a day or two and then looking at it again will work? I have done that before.. .most recently with 17th Century Irish Garden.... it did help to take that little break and re-look at the problem... hope that helps? I haven't stitched this one yet...

Monday, September 19, 2005 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home