EPK

Thursday, September 15, 2005

MAAAAAA!!! He's staring at me!!

I think I've figured out why I don't stitch faces first. Ask my mother (if you can find her, :D) I never would eat anything that was staring at me. Don't even put it on the table if it still has it's eyes. In coloring books the face and eyes were done last. This is better than my sister's verson of things.( Also do this when coloring in stamp-work) Anywho....It's getting a little disconcerting having Legolas staring at me while I'm fixing his hair. Whatever happened to the two or more people in a row and each doing the hair of the person in front of them? The youngest got to be in front and the oldest of course in the back. Though I now feel like I'm actually accomplishing something on him, alot of the confetti stitching is complete for now and the rest of the page looks like it may not have very many left. I hope...... ~ . ~

Scatter-brained day at work, luckily didn't miss anything which is amazing in itself considering how I felt. But was quite slow today. Not sure if the rain and icky-sticky humidity had anything to do with it. Of course having quite a few trashed rooms wouldn't help matters either.....

1 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

He may be staring at you-but you gotta love that face and those eyes!!!
I called my daughter in the other night to look at your progress on him...she like Orlando-she was impressed :)

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks for visiting my blog as well :) :) :)

Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home