EPK

Friday, November 11, 2005

To All Veterans Thank-you!

Today the government recognizes our veterans from all wars. I wish to thank each and every one of you who has served in our military, wether it had been during peace or war. I also wish to thank all who are active servicemen/women as well. I attended the Veterans service in Springvale this morning with Rolling Thunder, a rather small turn out, all in all, but nice nonetheless. The ROTC did a wonderful job. Right afterwards sped down to Kittery to attend the dedication of the Koren and Veitnam memorials. Two wars that didn' t get the credit they deserved (when compared to the World Wars)

There have been many in my family who have served this wonderful country. Looking down from above, I know that they would be proud of the men and women who are serving today. Thank-you one and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home