EPK

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm still here!

Here is Tales of Wonder by Dragon Dreams all framed up. This one will end up under the tree for a wonderful little boy. I hope he likes it. Each of these three framed pieces were done by a friend of mine's mother. I think she did a wonderful job!And this was actually stitched last year, and only now got around to having it framed. This is Poinsetta once a Freebie from Kitty and Me. In a few weeks she'll have a new home at a friend's house.
And of course here's Coffee is Magic also by Dragon Dreams.
And here's what I've been up to stitching wise. Below you will find Lady from Lady and the Tramp along with Tinkerbell. These two are for the Disney Quilt I promised OECS this past summer. Six down two to go then the logo square and giftcard. My goal is to have the whole set in the mail before the new year.
Here is another Cat mini. This one is a Black Scottish-Fold. Ugly little thing ain't he?

As for updates about me and mine, things are looking good family wise. Everyone is as healthy as can be expected for this time of year. Me I've had a good night's sleep last night since I pulled a few muscles in my shoulder Saturday afternoon. I've done it before a few years ago, it's not fun. It's especially difficult to do neck rolls or shoulder rolls to loosen anything up. But it's eased up alot in the last 24 hours. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Now that Thanksgiving is out of the way, all those christmas cards have to be sent, last minute christmas gifts. I'm a certified procrastinator. These will probably all go out in the mail a week before christmas.

Currently reading: Music in the Night by VC Andrews
Currently stitching: Belle from Beauty and the Beast

10 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Your newly framed pieces look wonderful!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Boy, you're one busy woman!

I do my Christmas cards on the first of December, so I still have a day or two.... ;>

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:04:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

All your framed projects are wonderful! Looks like you've been busy working away. :D

I have to do my Xmas cards too...but I keep forgetting how little time I really have...I need to buy some before it's too late. ;)

Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't they look gorgeous framed!

Aww Black Scottie isn't that ugly, poor little thing lol

Monday, December 04, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

They all look wonderful!!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Anne S said...

All the framed pieces are gorgeous - I'm sure the recipients will adore them! :) And your OECS disney pieces are cute :)

Friday, December 08, 2006 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, what great framing and stitching!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

I esp love the cat one, purrrfect! I just did a cat design too mounted in a card.

Elisabeth=)

Friday, December 15, 2006 4:26:00 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

I'm so late in my blog reading that i'm discovering your post only now! The young boy will be delighted with the Dragon Dreams gift, for sure!
Lots of hugs, Amanda!

Friday, December 15, 2006 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your framed pieces look great.
Sorry I'm so late in my response.
I'm glad everyone is doing well.
Happy Christmas!!!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home