EPK

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Charity Disney Characters

Here's Jasmine, just finished her off tonight.

Here is a ballerina bunnie.
And of course who can forget Eeyore? Staring at a brightly coloured butterfly.

Last but not least Spring Break. I spent alot of time doing pick and stitches, thoughI believe the rest of the stitching community calls them confetti stitches. I've almost done about half the page and in places a bit below. The picture is slowly emerging.

I've had a very bad week between nasty guests and not being able to fully complete a room as I go. Instead I've had to make and put in towels into every single room at the end of the day. Boy is that a killer for a back. Especially one that's on the out's with me. Hope the rest of you had a better week. I'm off the find the Doan's PM.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Your charity blocks are so cute! I am so sorry you have had rotten guests this week.... for goodness sake, enjoy Maine folks - why be so cranky?? Ugh

Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

You sure have done a lot of stitching, despite the setbacks!

Monday, July 17, 2006 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your blocks look so adorable! Great job!

Monday, July 17, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Your stitching is so cute, Amanda!
I'm sorry you had a bad week... Some people should definitely be on black lists for hotels...
Will you soon be able to enjoy some holiday? That would be a nice thing to look forward to...
lots of hugs!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:31:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Your blocks are great! You are really doing a fantastic job with those. :D

Sorry to hear about the nasty guests, why do people have to be so stupid...I always appreciate all the hard work that is done for me when I stay at a hotel. Hope it gets better for you.

Friday, July 21, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

People can really be awful sometimes. I'm sorry you have to put up with such bad behavior on the part of the "guests". At least you've done some lovely stitching! :)

Monday, July 24, 2006 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home