EPK

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I hate computers!

My computer has been down the last 4 days or so. Due to "someone" downloading patches for types of programs we don't have. The back up comp sucked so I couldn't access the internet all that well. Now it's just a case of DH putting the "old stuff" back into current which should take him about a week!

Anywho, updates for any of my cross-stitch projects will be slow in appearing. I've been feeling a little ick lately and don't feel much like working on my larger projects. Though the good news is that I'm finishing up on Shiny&Bright. All I have left is a bit of backstitching. Also I've done a little on Guard this Keep. As soon as DH gets the computer a bit more up and running I'll post some photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

Hey there :)
I was going to e-mail you this, but couldn't locate your e-mail addy :)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog -you are very sweet to do so-I love hearing from you :) I have missed visiting with you and hopefully once the New Year rolls around and things settle down I can come back for visits :)

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season :) :) :)

hugs :)

PS...I often think of Legalos and how he is coming along :) :) :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Aw, hope you and your computer feel better soon!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home