EPK

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another small design finish and a strange green thing


I decided to try my hand at stuffy making again. And this is my first attempt with a dragon pattern. I may make another one sometime in the near future, but I will not be going by the directions. I've learned from my mistakes. and yes I know I didn't add any eyes to the poor thing, Let's just leave it at I don't put eyes on stuffies that often, it's usually not pretty. DH didn't like the fact that this dragon has short wings, he can't fly. It wasn't until he went to work this evening that I finally thought of a retort. This is a WatchDragon, pure and simple.



I got another design stitched up from the JCS ornament magazine. and started on another. This one is Christmas Tree by Twisted Oaks Designs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I love your dragon! Very cool! Kinda think eyes would be good though... LOL!

And, your ornament is just so sweet! Congrats on your Happy Dances!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a dragonlady, but I love the ornaments you have been stitching. I'm stitching something not christmassy at all: a Newton bear.
have a nice day (it's 8.46 am now here, so I'm just starting my day)

Friday, December 09, 2005 2:46:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I love your dragon! Is it very difficult to make? I'm not very handy with sewing, but I seem to manage the basics.

Your ornament is adorable!

Friday, December 09, 2005 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home