EPK

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finish and a let down

I'm still not able to post pictures, we ended up having to put the comp back to factory specs, and DH can't seem to be able to move the files back from the spare computer. I do have a happy dance though! I've finally finished Shiny and Bright by Gloria and Pat inc. Just as soon as I find the cd for my camera I'll post a pic, promise!

Does anyone have any ideas why my sidebar ended up down at the end of the posts? It was like that when I logged on a few days ago, and no I didn't delete anything.


width="240" height="180"
alt="Amorous Minx Administering Naughty Delights and Affection"
border="0">

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I can't wait to see your pic when you can get it up! I tried that sexy name decoder too, but came out a bit too risque for my blog :-) I put Mike's in my sidebar though... Hmm.. why is that sidebar so messed up?? I wonder. I have tried going to the template and then just resaving it? Kind of like rebooting it?

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

i think its because one of the pic for the quiz is too big? I had that problem before too.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hi. My sidebar goes wandering if one of my pictures is too big, too.

Good luck with your computer/camera endeavors. I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home