EPK

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Picture updates Finally!

Yea!! Some of the folders have been moved back and the computer is now accepting that I have a digital camera when I plug it in. So here's the update photos I promised!


This is the little progress on Guard this Keep. I just don't feel like working on the larger projects at the moment and it's making me a bit upset since I really want to get some of them going and gone to start others.


And here is my Happy Dance! This is Shiny&Bright by Pat&Gloria Inc, all stitched up and waiting for me to decide how I'm going to finish it.
I started O Holy Night from The JCS mag last night and I'm almost finished it! Took some liberties (only since I didn't read the instructions first) all I have left is to put the red mill hill in and it will be ready to go into the when will it be finished off pile. So hopefully I'll have another update for you all in a couple of days! *dances around room, happy that comp is starting to work the way she wants it to*

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Oh, Shiny & Bright looks fantastic - what a cutie! I am so glad you got to post the pic now. And Guard This Keep is going to be lovely on that fabric - want me to cheer you on to get it done? LOL!

Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

How cute: They remind me of my gerbils! (pics of them in my early posts)! I'm also partial on this! You did great! Can't see your sig, very well. I'm still trying to figure out how to sign myself...
Take care!

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:42:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Love your little mice. So cute..

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home