EPK

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Picture Updates

This little pegasus is waiting patiently for Santa to come and fill up her stocking. She comes from Dragon Dreams Christmyth ornament series. I'm hoping to eventually stitch the whole series.
Here are the last two squares for the OECS Arsenal quilt. I'm currently working on a logo square for this quilt. Luckily the logo has been shrunk recently, so I've started the smaller version. I've a better chance of finishing that one than the bigger one, if it's to get into the quilting pile quicker. The soccer ball was taken from an old pattern book I had stashed away, it looks a bit funky, but I had to take a player out and try to play fill in. DH says it looks like a soccer ball, I say it looks as though it needs an air pump and lots of mending patches.
Here is yet another one of my multiple stitches. I have two of 8 that I'm trying to squeeze in before I go to Washington DC. No biggie if I don't get them all done and finished off. It'll just mean I'll need less for next time I see certian people. This was designed by Vivain Bales.
Here is a little golfer bear designed by Lynn Nicoletti. I left out the word FORE! Didn't like it. But then again, I'm not a golf fan either. Even bears wear horrible clothes when they go golfing. Is it a rule or something? I guess it could be worse. He could be wearing differant plaid designs....

7 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

What a busy bee you've been! Great projects. I hope Naomi (at OECS) will be able to get the quilt done quickly - those squares are great!

Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:49:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

you've been busy busy busy!! Way to go :)

Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:50:00 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Love the player losing his shoe!
The ball didn't look flat to me until you said it... You are your worst critic!
I find OECS is a good cause! I have discovered it a few days ago.
The bear's funny! All right, his clothes are not vivid, but that's because he doesn't want to be aimed at by the other golfers...
Lots of hugs, Amanda!

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:42:00 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

PS: Sorry, I forgot to say how much I love your Pegasus! It's the first time I see one of these designs stitched, and this is encouraging me to stitch them as well!
Take care!

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:44:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I adore that little pegasus.

The rest of your stitching is great too :)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Looks like you've been busy! They are all adorable. :D I agree about the soccer ball though it is a bit funky, but still fun. The little golfer bear is so cute.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

once again great job on the football squares, i just need to get some material then i can quilt them.

Thanks for your hard work!

Naomi (OECS)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 5:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home