EPK

Thursday, April 13, 2006

morning wizard finished

Yea!!! Morning Wizard is complete! Annemarie you can find this pattern on the sample page. Both Morning Wizard and Night Wizard are under the heading 2004 bonus samples, along with My treasure. I've already put some fabric in the mini scroll frame for a soccer pattern for the OCES requested quilt.
and here is Fairy Flora by Mirabilia again. Yes I have scrolled it up a little since my last posting of her. I had to...the stitching was getting too close to the bottom scroll bar. I belive both of those big roses are complete except for three stitches in the one on the right. That missing stitch in the other is actually going to be green. Strange place for a bit of leaf to show through, but I'm following the pattern.


Thank-you all for the nice comments on June's Care package. I had a hard time trying to figure out what I wanted to put in there and not go too overboard. The stone and the coin were last second additions at the cash register.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Your wizard looks great. Are you going to stitch the Night Wizard too?

Fairy Flora is looking good. I love the colors of the roses so big and bright.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Love your Morning Wizard! I think he is one of my favorite DD freebies... I can relate to him :-)

Oh, it is always such a huge treat to see Fairy Flora on your site!

Happy Easter!

Friday, April 14, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Your Fiary Flora is looking so beautiful - full of cheery, bright colors. And your Morning Wizard came out great!

Friday, April 14, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

Fairy Flora is stunning already!

Friday, April 14, 2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Woohoo, your wizard turned out great! And Flora is coming along beautifully too :D

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your Wizards looks great, i love fantasy designs.

Have a great Easter Break

Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Morning Magic and Fairy Flora both look great!
~Lana~

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Your wizard and his cute dragon are so cheerful!
Your fairy Flora is a beautiful project, and I hope you enjoy it? The flowers are stunning!
Take care, Amanda!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Morning Wizard looks great! And so does the fairy (what I can see of it) ;)

Looks like you've been busy. :D

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Annemarie said...

I love your Fairy Flora! And the Morning Wizard, well, what can I say? I want that one as well!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home