EPK

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Football Sqaures

Here are the 5 football patterns I've been working on for OECS. They are so small that I didn't think them worth enough of seperate postings. Well that and this pic will keep the number down I have left on Webshots. The orginal patterns were altered slightly to fit the quilt theme of Arsenal football. From the top L-R I believe is: The save, Dribble, Kick, Champion, Off the Head. Two more squares and this quilt will be done. All I need to do with these is stitch my sig on and post them.

This saturday Rolling Thunder Maine is having its first ever potluck supper at the Sanford VFW this Saturday. I've been able to worm my way out of work to be able to attend and help out as much as I can. I'm hoping it'll go well. Especially since this is also the first fundraiser event for the year. But at $ 5.00 a plate, eat in or take-out. That's not a bad price. Easy feed money for the family.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

I hate football... so I think you have a big big big heart, Amanda! Well, I knew before...
This quilt will look great when finished, and I hope we will have a chance to see the final result?
It's great for the Rolling Thunder Maine too, and I hope it'll be a real success.
Lots of hugs, dear Amanda!

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:24:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Those are so cute! I'm sure they will make a great quilt. :D

I think $5 a plate sounds exceptionally cheap, you should be swamped. :) Hope it's a big success!

Friday, April 21, 2006 2:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your squares came out great!

I hope your RT potluck goes off with out a hitch.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh, you're the one doing the Arsenal quilt squares! Good for you!! I've got to get myself in gear and send some more squares in.

I hope the Rolling Thunder dinner is a huge success - what a great group.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the squares look great! thank you so much.

Naomi (OECS)

Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Amanda :-) your blog is so quiet - you OK??

Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home