EPK

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Guard This Keep 6

I knew I was tired last night when I posted, but I didn't realize until I read some of your comments and went back to figure out a few things, just how tired I really was. Sorry about that. Sometimes the mind and fingers don't quite follow each other too well....

Thank-you all for your wonderful comments. Becky, I may have to wander down the asile next time I'm at the store and see what I can find...handmade cording didn't do well for me when I had to use it for On Butterfly Wings. lili, the ornaments I make this year and into next will eventually find homes elsewhere since I don't put up a tree anymore. Not worth it for just me,DH and two felines. Since the elderly of the family can no longer make it up the steps to the apartment, I've not decorated. Except for the christmas cards I get. Barbara, Kim...Thanks for giving me another way of looking at the white on white.

Didn't get as much stitching in as planned tonight, got a phone call about a family member (won't discuss it here)that just couldn't wait and had to be dealt with. Below you will see what progress I've made with Guard This Keep by Dragon Dreams. I've found the dragon's tail. I'm too lazy at the moment to try and remember how to put links in. I have a picture towards the end of the blog what that chart looks like done up.

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

And a FINE Dragon's tail it is :) :)

Let me know if you can't locate a hair braider-I would be happy to pick one up and send it to you :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's looking good! I like the disembodied tail, nice touch. (giggle) This is a really fun project, looking forward to seeing more. :D

Friday, December 16, 2005 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Your keep is looking great.

I hope all is okay with the family member?

Friday, December 16, 2005 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home