EPK

Monday, December 12, 2005

Outside My Window Ornie

I tried posting last night, but for some reason the photos refused to show up on the dashboard even though the load thingy said they'd been loaded. So here's the promised pictures.


Here is another update on Guard This Keep. You'll probably get sick of it by the end of the week, but I figure if I'm going to try and get back into working on the big projects, it's best not to try and juggle them. This is actually the easiest of the large projects.


And as promised, Outside my Window.

The meeting went well and the pile of toys for the kids was a good sized one. We did good. The head of the center was there and was moved to tears due to the kindness shown. Even our 50/50 winner gave over his winnings to her to help out even more. Wish we could've done more, but we can only do what we can.

4 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

I love Outside my Window-it's adorable :)
Nope, we won't get tired of seeing progress :)

Monday, December 12, 2005 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Good works and great ornaments!

You used to live in Westbrook too? My gosh, what a small world it is!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, both look wonderful!

I have that problem with blogger photos sometimes too and end up resorting to using photobucket that day, but you can't click on those to enlarge them when you are reading the blog...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

This one's also on my to-do-list!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home