EPK

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Last night I went out with a friend to see The Lion,Witch and the wardrobe. Late showing of course. Today was a long day at work, so I'm extremely tired. I did finsh another ornament, Outside My Window. But I'm almost nodding into the keyboard so the picture will have to wait till tomorrow. Especially since I can't sleep in, got a Rolling Thunder meeting to go to and before I do that I need to stop into the Walmart on the way to pick up a few presents for the veterans children's charity. Liked the movie. Of course it was quite a bit differant than the one BBC put out ages ago. I so do love Aslan.... Okay, I'm off to bed, getting a bit loopey and I'm almost afraid of what I may end up typing...Night folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

I've read and re-read the books, but never seen a filmed version of the series. I can't wait till our kids are old enough to read them.

Hope you got a very restorative night's sleep!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

I'm glad you liked the movie - I'm going to drag DH along this week!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Oh, I loved the books :) I still have them from when I was young :)WONDERFUL story. I hope to see it soon, but I usually wait until it comes out on DVD or comes on my dish network :)

Have a great week :)

Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home