EPK

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Father Winter

Okay, Blogger won't accept that I'm attempting to add pictures so.....Here's the link to my webshots page. I think you should be able to find the pictures from there. I'm not arguing with this thing tonight. I'm not in the mood. Won't let blogger ruin a nice day and a good attitude. So sorry folks. Hopefully next time will be better. But I will say I enjoyed stitching Teresa Wentzler's Father Winter. I had some trouble with one of the algerian eyelets, but I'm sure I figured out a cheat that didn't harm the over all look, at least not to my eyes.

http://community.webshots.com/user/blackcat1975

4 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Father Winter is just beautiful!!
Didn't mind clicking the link to see your project at all. I know Blogger gives us problems sometimes. :(

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Very, very pretty!

Isn't Blogger naughty sometimes?

Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow! :)

Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Father Winter is my to-do list as well! Ain't he beautiful?! I love it! Well done, Amanda!
Sending you lots of hugs!

Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home