EPK

Friday, May 19, 2006

FF


Here's the latest on Fairy Flora by Mirabilia. That stem on the furthest right is technically the bottom border. If you've ever taken a good look at the final picture of this piece, you'll noticed that some of the flowers and her dress overflow the border.
Haven't done much stitching in the past week. Just the little bit of progress on FF. Been trying to work on the 8 Deck the Hall pieces...leave it to me to let it wait to the last moment, and with 4 1/2 done I'm using just about every excuss not to finish them off and time is short. (yes that also is an excuse I'm using on myself.)
I've not been sleeping well and added on to that I'm working a 10 day stretch to be able to take the time off to go to Washington DC for Memorial Weekend. This does not help things. Though last night I slept a bit better than I have the last 4 so there is hope.
Thank-you all for your well wishes for Rachal.
Ooops! Gotta go, a friend of mine is taking me out tonight. Don't know where we're going though and I still need to get a few things together. Sorry that the last few posts have been so depressing.
Love ya!

8 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Yay! Fairy Flora is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had fun in Maine, Amanda, but the hotel was not very impressive - we should have stayed at your hotel :-)

Friday, May 19, 2006 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

FF looks great, Amanda!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 5:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Stitch said...

Hi Bastet! I apologize for spelling your name wrong in my last comment on your blog! :( Please forgive. Anyhoo, WOW! That is a beautiful piece! The colors are so vibrant!! Lovely work!! You should be very proud!!

Have a great day!!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Your FF is amazing! Take care!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

I hope you'll have a great Memorial Weekend so that all the hard work and bad sleep implied are forgotten...
Sending you lots of hugs and thoughts, Amanda!
Take care!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend in DC! You've certainly earned it.
FF is glorious. :D

Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Annemarie said...

Sorry I haven't bee around for a while. I still love your Fairy!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home