EPK

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fairy Flora Updated at long last!

Here is the letter D from the Pansy Alphabet I started last year and have been quite deliquent at finishing.
And here is a update on Fairy Flora. I feel so stupid when the floor frame was fixed, such a simple little detail that was cheap and all. All the stand needed was new wing nuts for the clamp. Was quite surprised at how much I was able to accomplish in just a few days, hope was reawakened.

I have two other pieces that were framed in the last few months (1 very recently gotten back) and forgot to photograph them. Will try and remember to do so next time.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, Fairy Flora looks wonderful. So glad you could get your stand repaired, too! Take care!!!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:04:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Amanda! Wow, it has been forever!!! Nice to hear from you :-) Your FF looks wonderful! I think of you everytime I look at mine on my wall. You are so close now!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Fairy Flora is coming along really well. What kind of a floor stand do you have? I have decided that I am starting to do larger projects again and need to invest in one.
Mary

Saturday, September 22, 2007 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home