EPK

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmasy quizzes

Stole these from KiwiJo's blog

You Are Dancer

Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.

Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With a Puppy

Well - one cute, soft, cuddly puppy...
And a very soiled Christmas stocking.

You Were Mostly Nice This Year!

Sure, you had your naughty moments... but guess what?
Santa was probably sleeping when you were living it up.
As far as he's concerned, you've been on your best behavior.
So cross your fingers, and you might score good presents.

You Are a Minimal Christmas Tree

You're not a total Scrooge, but you feel no need to go overboard at Christmas.
Less is more, and your Christmas reflects refined quality.

Your Christmas is Most Like: How the Grinch Stole Christmas

You can't really get into the Christmas spirit...
But it usually gets to you by the end of the holiday.




Your Elf Name Is...



Minty Ho-Ho-Ho




Okay, now I'm scared. I should've listened when friends and family kept telling me to be good or behave yourself....

As you can see if you scrolldown far enough (I'm hoping it will move back to where it should be when the month archives) that I've put together a blogroll. Hopefully this will help alot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

These quizzes look great, and I immediately recognized you as the grinch...
I'll try these as well if I can access to this puter without having to kill them all...
I wanted to wish you a very merry Xmas, dear Grinch!
Take care!

Friday, December 23, 2005 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

I have been blogrolling for several weeks now as I was spending way too much time searching for updated blogs and I can tell ya-it really is wonderful...everyone should use it!

Merry Christmas :)

Friday, December 23, 2005 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home