EPK

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and if you have to travel, please take care. Enjoy the holiday. Hugs to all!

lili....yes I am a mean one.....I don't know what happened I used to love the holiday, but these past 5 years or so, I haven't enjoyed it very much and this is is the worst yet. I just want it gone and over. But then again, I've had a long happen this past year, that may have something to do with it, but not by much.

Becky, even though I haven't been able to use the blog roller since that first night (been ultra busy) but it does seem like it's a bit time saver.

I'm hoping that after the big rush of tomorrow of running here there and everywhere to drop off gifts, visit, a little christmas dinner with my MIL. I'm hoping to spend some time in a hot tub. The way my back has been these past two weeks I need it. Catch up with you all later!

2 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hope you are enjoying the day and that your back is letting you enjoy it!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

A hot tub is one of the best things in life...
Don't worry Bastet: I've had extremely hard times at Xmas, and I hate New Year's Eves and such... This year's Xmas was good (well mostly), but some of them I would never want to live again... I have an ideal of this that can never be reached actually, and this is quite frustrating... I feel the Xmas spirit is fading away, and it's hard to find it back sometimes... However, I really hope you had a good time -or the best possible- for Xmas...
I've also been a real Grinch, that's why I understand you...
Take care!

Monday, December 26, 2005 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home