EPK

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Getting There!

I'm so pleased with myself! Actually sat down for a few hours and I've gotten the dragon almost completely done! All that's left for her is the silver veins in the wings, and silver claws. The last of the majors is complete! The green krienik just arrived the other day so hopefully I'll be able to get more twists done soon.

Sorry I haven't been around the blogs much lately. I've gotten into on of those moods where you really don't feel like doing all that much and sort of moping about the apartment. Bad enough that the weather people have been telling us since fall that we're going to have the worst winter in the last 30 years (my life-span so far) and the groundhog had to go and see his shadow. It's been somewhat mild the last few years so this is not a good sign. If we do get the storms they expected a few months ago, it'll mean the sky's will open and we'll get dumped on. which means a longer time before I can just walk off anything that's bothering me, or to just get out. Sorry, done venting for now.
I feel a little stupid for not thinking of posting that question on the charity sites group board. Though thinking late at night is not my specialty. Lili, not only am I Irish and Scottish, they're a bit watered down with English (as in England) Not too sure about any others. Though my great grandmother came from Canada (english part) and was proud to say that she was a "cunuk"(sp) till her death. My family tree is well hidden in the forest. At this point nobody wants to be found.
Oh, I got another stupid question. I've been trying to get bloggroll to tell me when San updates but it doesn't like telling me, now it's doing it to KraftyKathy's as well. Any hints?
Stole this from Jenn:
HASH(0x8c7b580)
YOU'RE NOT A DRAMA QUEEN.
You're quite the opposite. Really.
Sometimes, you degrade yourself because you feel

that you're not as good as friends, or that

you're not worthy. You pretty much pity

yourself. If you are degrading yourself, stop

it!

Your Quote: "I'm Nobody. Nobody's

perfect."


.:: How Much Of A Drama Queen Are You? [For entertainment purposes only.] ::.
brought to you by Quizilla

9 Comments:

Blogger AngelSan said...

ahhhh... lovely dragon ! I can see the sparkles ! It will be great !

I don't know anything about blogroll, but I can tell you I always update everyday before lunchtime London time. Usually before 10am, but yesterday I was a bit late ! Sometimes I don't post over the week end as there are not many people reading blogs then..

Friday, February 03, 2006 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Your progress is lovely!
Sorry to hear you've been feeling so low... We're getting closer to Spring now - before we know it, we'll see buds everywhere and birds will start to sing again :)

Friday, February 03, 2006 4:34:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hey Bastet, up in my mom's neck of the woods, the winter has been surprisingly mild so far. Not much snow, and though there have been some very cold temps, there've also been some unseasonably warm ones as well.

Take care, and keep in mind that we are in the homestretch for spring.

Friday, February 03, 2006 5:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

GTK is looking great. You'll have it done in no time. :)

Maybe for Blog roll take the links out of your list on the blogroll site and put them back in. That may help.

Friday, February 03, 2006 6:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

GTK is looking fantastic! I love the sparkles and colors on the dragon. :D

Sorry to hear you are a bit down. The weather can do that... I wouldn't believe ol' Phil if I were you, I heard this morning that there is a la niña effect on the US right now (unusually cold ocean temperatures in the equatorial Pacific)and that this is what is causing us to have a mild winter. They don't see it going away any time soon.

I don't know anything about blog rolls...sorry I couldn't help.

Hope you have a good weekend!

Friday, February 03, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Hi!
Sorry to read you've been feeling a bit down lately. It's hight time for spring to arrive, this might help. After all, we're animals, biologically speaking, so we're influenced by seasons and light and moon...
Your GTK is taking shape under our eyes! It's GREAT!
Lots of hugs!

Saturday, February 04, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wow you dragon is fantastic i just love the sparkle in it. I am looking foward to seeing more of this one.

Hugs xxxxxx

Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Litla Skvís said...

I love your dragon! Such pretty shades of green in it!
I am sorry that you have been feeling down. I have had that feeling too, I always get like that in Jan/Feb since the winters here are so long and dark, and cold. I don't get why I was born here as I can't stand the cold weather at all!

Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drake is growing fast... I almost have to flee.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home