EPK

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Souffle!....Well almost

Finally I was able to capture my progress on Souffle. I know Jenn has already done this one and it inspired me to get moving to do one for me. Either I need more tv time or I've been putting this one off a bit too much, all that white and blues are murder!
Okay folks here goes, I've got the right hand border outlined, two upper membranes and some lines. To me it looks like a strange winged creature. The piece thats off to itself a bit...that's just about where the curve of the dragon's head is.

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY! Come again some other day. It's either been raining heavily or it's been threatening all day today. Never knew if you were going to drown or if it would be a safe crossing. Outside the front room all I can hear is raindrops from the eaves hitting the alumium(sp) shelf between my apartment and the one below me. It got quite annoying while I was stitching.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Souffle is coming along nicely. I had a lot of problems with the blues too. Plus it didn't help that I did the little guy on blue fabric also. Though I would go cross eyed trying to get the blues done.

GTK is looking good too. Keep up the good work.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Awwww Souffle is looking great.

GTK looks good to, you have made some great progress.

Hugs xxxxx

Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Whew, that is a lot of white and blue stitching - but it looks great!!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

Souffle is looking adorable already.. WTG!!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Both projects are coming along very well!!! Sorry the rain is getting to you - I feel that same. Luckily this morning we're having a bit of a sun break before the next weather system runs into us.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Cute Souffle!!! And, GTK is really growing now!!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

GTK is looking really great! :)

At first I thought...yummy, she made a souffle :) LOL! It looks great so far as well :)

hugs :)

Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

I really like this duck! I think I'll stitch one of these someday...
Glad to see the first stitches of this wonderful dragon, it's such an impressive project!
Thank you for your kind words, you just don't know how helpful they/you are.
Lots of hugs, dear Bastet!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home