EPK

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Half Done!

I have now reached a little more than half way! Before I go to bed tonight, I'll be scrolling it up a bit to make room for the bottom half. So take a good look folks, you won't be seeing a full viewing like this till completion.

I tried taking a picture of Soufle but because of all the white it kept bleaching out. So I may have to wait till I get to the poor duck before I can post a picture of him.

First of all let me thank-you all for your wonderful comments. I've been doing better in the headachey department though with my sinus problems it's not going to last long. Barbara, Carol, thanks for the utmost concerns, but I have had respitory(sp) problems since I was a baby,(always during winter) and I've been prone to headaches since I took a pretty bad fall back in Jr.High. And Barbara, I'm also very limited in what I can have for dairy, since it's hard for me to digest. (some things I can to an extent, so I still can have some cheesy type stuff now and then as long as I'm careful on how much of it I eat and how often.) I'm not sure which is worse (not that I can usually tell the differance) sinus problems or enviromental allergies. For the most part they are very similar. Hope everyone else who're having sinus issues are trying thier darndest to kick them in the tar-tar. They deserve it!
Not much has been going on besides the health issues. It's been pretty dull around here, but at least with it being dead at work, we can whine about having too few rooms while we can before the whinning about having too many rooms come spring and summer come up.

6 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

What a gorgeous view of the castle! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next full viewing!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:15:00 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

WOW, it's look great my friend :)
Glad you are feeling some better :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Stitch said...

Looking good!! :) Glad you are feeling better as well! Have a great day!

Friday, January 13, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Your project is looking fantastic! That is a great design! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. :D

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

oh that is looking great already!! WTG!

Friday, January 13, 2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on hitting the 1/2 way point!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home