EPK

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Souffle Finish!

Okay, folks here is poor ol' Souffle. Looks like he got a bit over rambuncous up on a snowy hill. I've gotten exactly zero work done on Guard This Keep. Hopefully I'll get some done on it tomorrow night even though work is supposed to be quite busy as we have too many rooms and not enough girls. This should get interesting. Though at the moment, I'm more worried about a friend who's also a fellow co-worker, Gail. She took a tumble down a short flight of stairs the other day (back hallway at work) and broke her ankle at that bump and fractured it just below the break. She's stuck at her Uncle's place until she can actually make it up the curved stairway to her apartment. (she wants to badly, but ankle isn't co-operating, but it's for the best, she lives with her sister and nephews and they really don't understand when you're hurting especially in this instance)

The order of what I got is a bit disturbing.....I guess borders are quite gray....
Stole this from Chris:
You scored as Faerie. Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Faerie

67%

Angel

59%

Demon

50%

Mermaid

42%

WereWolf

42%

Dragon

25%

What Mythological Creature are you?(Cool Pics!)created with QuizFarm.com

9 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Congrats on such a cute finish! :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Awwww congratulations on your Souffle finish, it is very adorable and cuddly.

Hugs xxxxxx

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

That is the most adorable project! I kept trying to figure out what it was from your previous pics and now I see the little guy. LOL It turned out great!

Sorry to hear about your friend, you should be careful on those stairs yourself!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Congratulations, Amanda :) It's a cutie :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Nice Job! Souffle looks so cute. I hope you had as much fun working on him as I did. :) When ever I see him I just want to pick him up and give hime a cuddle. I can't wait to see your next update of GTK. Keep up the good work.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

oh he's really adorable!!! well done :)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger Butterfly Amy said...

Congrats on the finish! He is just adorable :)

How is your progress on Fairy Flora doing? I'm just in love with that pattern and have been thinking of getting it myself!

I just need to put in some more stitch time each week... I fell so far behind in all my SALs last year that I got annoyed with myself and didn't stitch at all for awhile.. but it's a New Year and NEW goals to make so I'm going to stitch stitch stitch!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Souffle is a cutie - great work!

You take care on stairs, too!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh he's very cute!!! He'd be great in a bathroom or a child's room!

Friday, January 27, 2006 2:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home