EPK

Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Finish of 2006!



Actualy, I finished this last night, but blogger wouldn't let me post pics. I was all set to take it off the stretcher bars before I realized the gold hadn't been added. Talk about a downer. Anywho, I've deceided to stitch Soufle as my watch tv and stitch project.

Didn't work on Guard This Keep that much at all. Only got some more of the border outline done and finished up the lettering.

I been really tired lately, and my tension/sinus/borderline migraines (take your pick of combos for any given day/evening) have come back more than usual in a weeks time. Though right now it's just sinus problems. Yes Karen the ones who trashed those rooms will be billed. The general rule of thumb for getting charged is what the management considers trashed compared to general housekeepings. Carol, thanks for pointing out my huge booboo for the sidebar. I began wondering about Dragon dreams, but found out it was also, Celtic Christmas. Bastet is an Egyptian Cat goddess. A human woman with the head of a sandcat. Known as the Eyes of RA and the Avenger(Ra sent her to punish people for him) Protector of cats, pregnant women,home and hearth. The rest can get a bit confussing. So if you want to know more on her just search her and you'll see what I mean. Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragment!
Stole this from Karen....
You scored as Ginny Weasley. You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.

Ginny Weasley

80%

Ron Weasley

75%

Severus Snape

75%

Remus Lupin

55%

Albus Dumbledore

55%

Lord Voldemort

55%

Harry Potter

45%

Sirius Black

40%

Draco Malfoy

35%

Hermione Granger

15%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

congratulations on your first finish for 2006! It looks great. I hope you feel better soon, my hubby is having a horrible time with his sinuses too.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish, and I am really enjoying the progress you're making on the the dragon's keep.

I suppose you've tried eliminating dairy from your diet? It's the only thing that keeps my sinus condition bearable. Good luck!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Uh oh! Sounds like you might have a virus.. take care of yourself. There is a pretty bad one going around with those symptoms.

Your finish is so cute! Great job!!!!!!

I ended up looking up Bastet via google, and enjoying surfing around and reading more - very cool :-)

Sunday, January 08, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Hi :)
The birdie turned out really adorable! Congratulations!

(((((((((Feel Better Hugs))))))))

Sunday, January 08, 2006 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Your finish looks great! And you are making great progress on yoru castle! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, I can sympathsize. I have ongoing sinus and allergy problems. The last couple of weeks I can't get my right eye to stop tearing up, it's kinda frustrating. Feel better soon! :D

Monday, January 09, 2006 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations on your first HD of 2006, the robin looks fab hun.

Hugs xxxxxxx

Monday, January 09, 2006 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

your robin looks lovely

Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home