EPK

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wings are still a bit tattered

Once again FF, I've barely worked on any other project. This was taken just before I scrolled down, I will be stitching the border along with the little bit of outlining after all the basic stitching is completed. I had thought of posting an update on Tuesday night, but didn't think I'd gotten much done on her, boy was I wrong!

On life in general..... can we say tourist season has not ended? Just when we thought we could breathe easier the tour buses start rolling in for lighthouse tours, foliage tours and I don't know what other tours, and that's not counting the walk-ins from concert goers. Been hectic and busy.

As for this weekend, I got really lucky and can attend both events for Rolling Thunder. Saturday's being the toy drive (see last post if interested) and on Sunday, there's a muesum that the group is going to up the coast (can't for the life of me remember the town's name or anything) and it will be pure enjoyment with nothing expected of us.

Barbara, if you see this in time, if your mom can make it to the drive on Saturday, have her look for me, I'd love to say hi. (since you mentioned she's in the group, I may already know her, but I'm not sure who has children and who doesn't etc. I'm still trying to remember names and faces for the last 8 members or so) I'm the only Amanda in the group, so it should be fairly easy to find me.



Thank-you to everyone who commented, I'm feeling really bad that I've not found time to read your blogs as of yet, but I'm hoping things will slow down soon. I need alot of me time as of late. Though I am glad that you all haven't given up on me. Hugs to you all!

Currently reading: The Heretic's Apprentice by Ellis Peters
Currently listening to: The 69 Eyes
Mood: very tired and sore

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn T. said...

FF looks wonderful!

Friday, October 05, 2007 8:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my friends just finished FF so i just wanted to say good luck because i know it takes forever.


Looks great. keep up the hard work

Friday, October 05, 2007 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I'd love to send my mom to meet you, but sadly she's totally involved with my Aunt Hattie's health plight and won't be able to attend the RT meet. :(

Have fun, though!!

Friday, October 05, 2007 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

FF is looking beautiful.

Saturday, October 06, 2007 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

FF is looking great!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, you really are in the home stretch with FF now - doesn't it feel great??!!! All that blending filament in the wings... I do remember it well!!! Tourist season ending? Oh dear, the leaves are only just starting to turn, and the leaf peepers will be around for a bit - LOL! {{{HUGS}}}

Monday, October 08, 2007 9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home