EPK

Friday, December 30, 2005

GTK 9/Happy New Year


Almost got half the border done! Outlined the castle and some of the words while I was up there. Trying to make it a little easier for me when I scroll down, this way I don't have to go back and since it's not going to interfere with the work for the bottom it'll be a snap. I hope.

Just a bit of a fill in. The ribbon is almost done. and attempting to define the borders. Finally went back through the mags this pattern came from The world in Cross-stitching Christmas 2005.

Thank-you all for your wonderful comments and encouragement. It seems that alot of people out there like Robins....are we a bit anxious for spring? I know I am..

Barbara, I'll look into the Pilates, though because of limited space (both usage and storage) most excercises are out. But at the moment I'm not ready to rule out anything. lili it took a bit of doing on my part but I got the comments to match Karen's. I'm not very computer literate so it took some time for me to understand what the template wanted. But I did it!


I haven't been doing much except play on the computer, but even then it's only half-heartedly. Just don't feel like doing much, even though there's a lot of things around here that needs to be done.

In case I don't get to post again this weekend (it's going to be quite bad at work this weekend) so I'll wish you all a Happy New Year!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

You're making great progress on your projects!

Happy New Year to you!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Wow! Message displayed! It works! Congratulations (I don't know if I could do it myself, mine was already set that way!) and lots of thanks too!
Looks loke you're stitching Guard this keep's border very fast! I'm always amazed to see how much borders can "achieve" a project. I haven't stitched any yet, but I have 2 wips that will require some and I can't wait.
Your robin is turning out great already! The colours are so lovely... It's a pleasure to watch it grow! Thanks a lot for sharing!

I wanted to wish you a very happy new year, full of love and harmony, and success for you and those you love. Lots of hugs!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Your projects are looking SUPER!

I hope you have a great New Year's Eve and that 2006 will be full of wonder & joy!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, you are really cruising along beautifully with Guard This Keep! Woo Hoo! Happy New Year!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Hi Amanda :)
Happy New Year to you :) I have enjoyed getting to know you this year :) I look forward to getting to know you much better in 2006 :)

Your progresses look great :)Keep stitching :)

Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy new Year.

Wow you have been working hard on the Castle, looking forward to seeing more. The robin is cute too.

Hugs xxxxxx

Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your piece is looking great! Keep up the good work! I found out today what your ID Bastet means today (http://xstitch.free.fr/zohrah13/?p=277#comments) :) I hope you had a happy new year!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home