EPK

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Leaves




This is one of many designs by My Aunt's Attic (aka Tantas Zolder) I'm in mind of using this for a bookmark, but using the sticky felt made it difficult in sewing on the binding. Anyone have any other ideas on how to make bookmarks with out too much confusion. (I can confuse myself with very little help from others)

Here is yet another cute little bear destined to OECS for a Teddy Quilt. In fact he and the honey bear that I had in my last post are going to the same quilt


And of course last but not least.....another update on Fairy Flora. The wing behind her head is just about done, just have a few stitches left for one of the veins. I'm so glad that I can now work on the flower buds, getting a bit sick and tired of blending the filament.

As for day to day stuff.. not much happening at all. Just the usual.

What I'm reading: The Holy Thief by Ellis Peters

What I'm listening to: blissful silence

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

You're listening to blissful silence? Can I get some of that? LOL!

For bookmarks, I find the aida banding the "easiest" solution. I just hemstitch the top and bottom ends, and the sides are already taken care of.

For fussier bookmarks, I like to save bits of linen and hemstitch all the way around. Takes a bit longer, but some of the linen scraps are to pretty to throw away. :)

Friday, October 26, 2007 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Very nice stitching!!!
Mary

Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home