EPK

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fairy Flora is now Complete!


Finally Fairy Flora from Mirabilia is complete. Later this week I'll send her out to be framed by a friend's mother. I think I've killed my back and especially my knees finishing her off, but it was well worth the effort. That and I have two more days to recover from the beading binge.
Here's an early Happy Thanksgiving since I know I won't be posting again for at least a week. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe turkey day.
What I'm reading: Neither Wolf nor Dog by Kent Nerburn
What I'm listening to: The Birthday Massacre

4 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

I hope you'll be enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving, Amanda!!

Fairy Flora looks incredible! WOW! But I'm curious how finishing her off hurt your knees... ;)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Congratulations Amanda! I am so happy for you!!! She is gorgeous!

Sunday, November 25, 2007 1:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! Long time no speak! I just followed an old comment link from a couple of years ago on my blog to find you.

Flora is GORGEOUS! Wow, well done.

Monday, November 26, 2007 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on finishing Flora, she looks wonderful

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home