EPK

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

First of all here is a very old freebie (2002) by Vermillion Stitchery. A Bombay Cat Angel. It was from her Cat and Puppy Angel series.
The last in the Bear quilt I promised Belinda for OECS. Her name is Lily by Gloria & Pat Inc.
I'm almost afraid and ashamed to be showing this one, but it counts as a completed project. Picked this particular design to "try" (big emphasis on try) to work on my lazy daisy's and french knots. I had more luck with the french knots.
And of course last but not least....Grape Gatherer by Solaria Gallery. Should be able to take another picture soon, if I can get my backside to the floor stand instead of other places. The confetti stitches are driving me up the wall. (and this coming from someone too lazy to go pixel by pixel on her homemade cross-stitch designs from photos ie: Legolas, Rickman and Padawan Obi Wan (no pic available for this one). I've no right to complain, but I am.

Hope everyone will have a safe and Happy Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year. God bless and keep you safe. (or who/whatever you believe in or not)

Hugs to you all.

What I'm reading: The Doom that Came to Sarnath and other stories by H.P. Lovecraft
What I'm listening to: No Redemption

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Wawanna said...

Love, Love, Love the angel cat. Cats can be angels (sometimes). may you have a blessed Christmas today and may God bless you throughout this next year, 2008.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

The kitty is so cute and the bear is too!!

Merry Christmas:)

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, Amanda!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you all the best for the rest of the festive season, and hope that 2008 is a year filled with peace, love and happiness :)

Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Great job on all your stitching finishes and WIP's. I remember the Cat designs from a few years ago.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Mary

Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home