EPK

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post before 2008

The much disliked Penguin stocking update. (only disliked because of issues with penguins (inside family joke)). I've almost completed the top half, basically only the spots on the hat and the rest of the sky and the snowflakes. (which look like snowballs to me)
I've found this amongst my WIPs, can't remember when I started it, sometime within the last two years I think. Almost positive I didn't post anything about it, I've put it in my webshots album as well in the hopes that it'll help me get this piece finished.
And last but not least...Grape Gatherer. I've found the right hand side of the piece and the white curving stitches that ends roughly about halfway down the page. Can we say that I'm getting a little tired of all this green? Haven't given up on her yet.

Okay, I'm going to make this somewhat brief since I'm heading out in a little bit for New Year's Eve, not sure where we're going (out with a friend) but I'm sure it'll be fun. I just wanted to try and get some last minute updates posted before the new year. Yes I know I have no new finishes to date, but I did this on purpose. I spent the last week or so working on the the stocking and GG in the small hopes of a major WIP post. I've also spent time sewing up the last seams of quilt blocks both for future quilts and for pillows, stuffing and fighting with little cherub dolls.

Thank-you to all that left comments about the holidays. The feeling and sentiments go back out to all of you. This year has been so hectic that I never ended up sending out my wishes via email, to those who usually get them...I'm so sorry.

Of course I love hearing how much people like my finishes, kudos to those who mentioned.

Wawanna, I'm owned by two cats and one is named Angel, and she's more of one than her brother (who is a big bully) Angelic happens more when their sleeping than awake, they're about senior citizens give or take a year so they sleep alot. Wouldn't give them up for anything.

What I'm reading: Pandora by Anne Rice
What I'm listening to: Sapphire Solace

6 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Dear Amanda, I hope your New Year's Eve was wonderful and that these first few days of the new year have been happy & healthy! :D

Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Majorly Happy Belated New Year. I hope your stitching is going well. I am slowly catching up on my blog reading. It's been a hectic year so far. I need to slow it down a bit though.
I can't wait to see the updates on your projects!!!
Mary

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi Amanda,

I've just found your blog while surfing on the internet. I'm Wendy from Belgium and love cross stitching, scrapbooking, cardmaking, patchwork etc.
You make very nice things.

Greetings from Belgium,
Wendy

Saturday, December 13, 2008 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Ennii said...

Amaizing and inspearing stitches!

Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home