EPK

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Arch update


I've found that this Summer Archway from a British Mag is part of a larger piece by John Clayton, called Spanish Archway. This piece looks better in this picture than it does when I'm stitching it. This piece is almost half done, I've found both top and bottom of the pattern and of course the left side as well.

The ever famous Celtic Christmas....Her ladyship is almost complete. Just the top of her head a bit of ribbon then on to the border.




More Dragon Con 2008



Here was one of the various Jack Sparrow's running about.
And who could ever forget....as if he'd let us....Pennywise...Anyone want a balloon? We all float down here....

Here is one of my favorite entertainers.... Voltaire! If you're easily offended I wouldn't suggest that you look him up. DH classifies him as a Dark Satirist with a very warped and perverted sense of humour.

The lovely Jessica and Sarah dancers and back up vocals for Cruxshadows,
in one of their many costume changes.



And here is the founder and lead singer/writer of Cruxshadows...Rogue.
Lili! Nice to hear from you again. Thanks so much for the hugs and concern.
Barbara! I too can't believe I've returned. (not in a negative way mind you) With everything going on, I'm surprised I remembered how to get here. Most of the stitching I did last year was supposed to be for a craft fair, but only me and one other Rolling Thunder member even did handcrafting and she did alot better than I did. (she made jewelery, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, sets etc) And the person I had framing some items didn't get them back to me in time, and still hasn't gotten them done. Makes me wish I was more easy in the idea of attempting it myself. As for the Cookie Monster slayer....DH and I followed her around for awhile before we were able to get a photo of her. She got alot of attention.
Yesterday evening Rolling Thunder had another one of it's now famous Buffet dinners. Went well as usual. Spent last weekend training a new girl and hope that she lasted this weekend. I'll find out tomorrow when I go back. (I'm crossing my fingers that no one has scared her off. She's proved to be a good worker so far. And we haven't had much luck in that department lately)
What I'm working on: Summer Arch, Celtic Christmas
What I'm Reading: In Honor of the Queen by David Webber
What I'm Listening to: Emilie Autumn














Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh, Pennywise!!! I actually asked for Stephen King books for my birthday - he always gives me a good dose of Maine and helps with homesickness. ;) But I camera instead. Not than I'm complaining!! LOL!

Monday, June 15, 2009 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home