EPK

Friday, June 05, 2009

Summer Arch


Here is John Clayton's Summer Arch from World of Cross Stitching July 2006. I have his Big Ben pattern, but got a bit nervous when I saw a different type of half stitch. So when I finally noticed this pattern, I got excited.


Now some pictures from Dragon Con 2008!




Remember this guy?
Doctor Who fans will never look at stone angels the same way again.....

Who said that the Wicked Witch was dead?


The cookie monster became a vegetarian, fans went rabid
More pictures for another day.
What I'm Stitching: Celtic Christmas, Summer Archway
What I'm Reading: Asylum by Sage Sinclair
What I'm Listening To: Ego Likeness









1 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

I think I'll have to show the Cookie Monster photo to my daughter! LOL!

Saturday, June 06, 2009 5:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home