EPK

Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Arch update


Summer Archway is coming along quite nicely. Slowly..but nicely. A bit harder than I thought. Glad I started with this one and not the larger Big Ben piece!
And now a wonderful update for Celtic Christmas. I've finished the borderwork for the left hand side and have almost gotten back to the top. Will be putting an order in for beads within the next few days. I've found a few things that I wished I'd known about evenweave before I started her. But then I've been working on her for a couple of years now. I've done a couple of smaller pieces as well, I'll add them next time. I do have more Dragon Con photos, but my camera didn't like most of the lighting, so they didn't exactly come out. More like shadow people but with more substance.


If you've watched Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International you will recognize people in this photo and the one below.



Not a whole lot going on, just the normal day in day out type stuff. Work has really picked up. A couple of weeks ago I finished training the last of the Polish help for the summer. Not used to training two at a time. It was nice to see some nice days, not only for myself but for the 3 polish. Being stuck in a small effientcy can't be easy. And we're not exactly near anything much of interest. (hotel wise) They're looking into buying or renting bikes for the summer.

What I'm Reading: The Short Victorious War by David Webber
What I'm Listening to: Blutengel
What I'm working on: Summer Archway, Celtic Christmas, Triple Irish Chain squares (quilt)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Great to hear an update from you! I hope the weather for July will be a big improvement over June's!

Your stitching progress is GREAT! :D

Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home