EPK

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Summer Archway Complete

Connie by Victoria Sampler
Joy Tree by M Designs
Rose Pattern. don't know who designed it but it was orginally a crochet pattern
Partridge in a Pear tree
Summer Archway by John Clayton is complete!




Wow! Alot can happen between being busy at work, then over extending my wrist, I've not been keeping up with any type of blogging unless you count facebook. Now that I have full use of both hands and now a bit of time on my hands...maybe I can get caught up again. Though I did have some trouble getting back into this account. So please bear with me.

Right now this isn't a good time for this family. In 7 days it will be the anniversary of when the truths about my MIL's condition came to light with a disturbing phone call. Then we'll just have to live through the horrors of January and the anniversary of her passing.



What I'm reading: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austin
What I'm Listening to: Sonik Foundry
What I'm working on: A beginners pattern for Hardanger

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my first comment whoopee...[url=http://biggamefresno.com/James125].[/url]

Saturday, February 06, 2010 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Monday, February 15, 2010 7:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i genuinely adore your writing kind, very exciting,
don't quit and keep writing as a result it simply good worth to follow it.
impatient to look over additional of your own stories, have a good day :)

Saturday, March 20, 2010 8:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi everybody


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Saturday, April 10, 2010 7:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

What online mags do you read and would recommend?

For all you punk people out there I recommend The Enough Fanzine. It is one of the first punk fanzines on the internet.

They have throusands of interviews from the most popular bands all over the world. Check them out online: [url=http://www.enoughfanzine.com]Enough Fanzine[/url]. Best of it all, they are 100% non-profit and just helping the scene!

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Cheers!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 5:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, keep up the greet work and continue to post topics like this. I am really fan of your page!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home